You should have with you upon your arrival :
- The Erasmus identity card after your registration to the main Erasmus office of Aristotle University (administration building, 1st floor).
- The letter of acceptance sent to you before you came here.
- A copy fully signed and stamped of your learning agreement.
- One small photo preferably in colour.
After your arrival at the Erasmus office of Law you should complete the following information in a list given by me:
- Father’s first name
- Mother’s first name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth (city, country)
- The city where the sending institution is situated
- The correct and full name of your Faculty at the sending institution
- A Greek cellphone number (you are kindly asked to get a fiscal number for you to be able to obtain the Greek cellphone number)
The registrations will be held only during the official office hours, 11.30-13.00 beginning from Monday, 18-09-2017 until Monday, 02-10-2017 each day of the working week.
The teaching classes begin on Monday, the 2nd of October. In case you cannot arrive in time due to other obligations of yours, I kindly ask you to inform us.
Secretariat of the Erasmus +
Faculty of Law